My Articles. abcdef.

Scuba tank explosion

On » //
Ok... after studying the gas blending I thought I could show you this little video



This is real footage (no special effect) of what happen when a scuba tank expodes!

In this video people are shooting at it, but this is what can happen as well if you dont take propper care of your tanks.
Some main conciderations are:
- never let your tank in direct sunlight (heat will increase the pressure in the cylinder)
- dont fill your own tank unless certified to fill
- make sure the tanks you use have been visually inspected and hydrostatic tested




No Response to "Scuba tank explosion"

Scuba diving videos. Featured videos.

Share it on Google+ and Facebook

.
.
.
.

My diving pictures. Now you know me.

Diving Anker bay - H2O divers, Malta

.
.
.

My very first under water video !

.
.
.

a mad freediving video...

Browse Flickr