My Articles. abcdef.

The DSAT Gas blender course

On » //
It has been 3 weeks now since I arrived in Malta, or was is 4 ?.. well... it doesnt really matter its like what they say when you enjoy yourself time flies by. As a diving instructor, you need to know the fact that the more qualifications you have, or the more languages you speak the better it will for your carreer in the industry. Those qualifications will make that the divecenter manager will rather choose YOU than the person who sended his cv 2 hours earlier.



Here at H2O Malta, the divecenter where I work, I had the opportunity to start the DSAT Gas blender course. (some of the staff have recently become gas blender instructors, so they are very happy to teach us as their first students hihi...)

With this course, I will be allowed to use the compressor to fill diving tanks, also I will be qualied to provide specific gas mixes to certified divers such as Enriched Air Nitrox (or EANx how we call it).
I have to say its funny how some of the topics of this course remember me my time at highschool :)

Here are some other tings you learn during this course:
  • how to oxygen clean equipement
  • different blending methods
  • compressor use
  • what is oxygen compatible air?
If everything goes well, the course can be done in a day or less

for more info, have a look at PADI dsat gas blender or contact H2O Malta if your planning to come to Malta soon.


No Response to "The DSAT Gas blender course"

Scuba diving videos. Featured videos.

Share it on Google+ and Facebook

.
.
.
.

My diving pictures. Now you know me.

Diving Anker bay - H2O divers, Malta

.
.
.

My very first under water video !

.
.
.

a mad freediving video...

Browse Flickr